Elle TENS™️ Machine
In stock (can be backordered)
Finally available in the USA and specifically for labor, the Elle TENS is the best for labor pain to help support patients in coping with back pain and the discomforts of labor. Use the boost button during a contraction for an extra boost of power, wipe down between patients and stand out in the options you can offer to help decrease pain.
What is TENS?
TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. By means of adhesive-electrode pads, pulses are transmitted across the skin to reduce pain sensation.
Features and Benefits
- Pre-set modes for ease of use
- Integrated boost button
- Optimax technology for extra power
- Uses 4 large pads (purchased separately HERE)
- Easy-to-read user display
- Neck cord for mobility
- Can be used for post-natal pain
- 1 Pack of 4 electrode pads
- 2 Leadwires
- 2 x AA batteries plus 2 spare
- Neck cord
- Soft carrying pouch
- Elle Tens machine
- Women’s Guide to Drug-Free Pain Relief – FREE
Free Sample TENS Policy available HERE.
Use at your own risk. Contraindications include preterm pregnancy, preeclampsia, eclampsia, pacemaker, tuberculosis, malignant tumors, hypotension, skin wound or rash where pads would be placed, seizure disorder, hx spinal rod surgery, fever, and epidural. Obtain MD order before use. Do not use in water.