Elle TENS™️ Electrodes – Single Patient Use
These Elle TENS™️ electrodes are intended to be used with the Elle TENS™️ (purchased separately HERE), you will need one set of electrodes for each patient use. They can easily be reapplied or adjusted on the patient 20-30 times, just be sure to turn off the machine before removing the pads.
What you get in each pack:
- 4 high-quality birth electrodes 40 x 100 mm (1.5″ x 4″), with a 2mm connector, with strong adhesion, if the patient sweats during birth and has a higher body temperature. No additional gel is required.
- 2 mm connector suitable for many manufacturers: Babycare TENS, Mama TENS, Schwa-medico, Body Clock, Axion, Dittmann, myStim, Pierenkemper, Promed, Prorelax, Saneo, Stirnio, TENScere, MedFit
- Mesh-backed self-adhesive electrodes. Simply peel the electrodes off the backing and place on your skin. The electrodes can be easily removed without tearing hair.
- If you do not use the original birth electrodes, pain relief may be less effective. We highly recommend using these electrodes only with the Elle TENS™️ machine.
- For back pain at the end of pregnancy
- During early labor until birth – effectiveness tends to increase over time with the length of use
- For pain relief on large muscle groups
- Mesh backed
- Simple to apply
- Lasts 20 to 30 applications (single patient use only)
- For use with the Elle TENS™️
- Can be used for pre/post-natal pain
*Discount applied when adding 10+ and 50+ single-patient-use electrodes to cart.
You can purchase a FREE Sample TENS policy HERE.
Use at your own risk. Contraindications include preterm pregnancy, preeclampsia, eclampsia, pacemaker, tuberculosis, malignant tumors, hypotension, skin wound or rash where pads would be placed, seizure disorder, hx spinal rod surgery, fever, and epidural. Obtain MD order before use. Do not use in water.