Duration: 12 months
Spend the next year learning & growing with Bundle Birth Nurses in Group Mentorship. Call times are set for the year.
Monthly Cohort Call Start Times
- January 2024 | Call Time: 2nd Wednesday at 1800 PST
- April 2023 | Call Time: 2nd Wednesday 1630 PST
- July 2023 | Call Time: 2nd Tuesday at 1630 PST
- October 2023 | Call Time: 2nd Tuesday at 1830 PST
*Plan to join the cohort that starts after your registration date. For example, if you sign up on February 15, plan to jump into the April group!
4 Trimesters of Education, Trainings & Support!
How it works:
- Take one class/month at your own pace.
- Follow along in your workbook (300 pgs total!)
- Download your CE’s.
- Join the group call for support to learn & be encouraged to be the best nurse you can be & make a difference in your patient’s lives!
Foundations Welcome, Ethics, Advocacy & Nurse/Patient Rights.Instructor(s): Sarah Lavonne, Justine Arechiga
Patient Education What’s Our Role?
Patient education for all the things: induction, pain meds, EFM, and more! Tips to connect quickly.
Coping with Labor Build confidence to help your patient cope. Techniques include breath, instinct, position, touch, align, mood and encourage (BIPTAME) and more!Instructor(s): Sarah Lavonne
Shared Decision-Making What is your role as a nurse in shared decision-making? Informed consent, refusal, legal considerations & real cases to build this essential skill.Instructor(s): Justine Arechiga, Sarah Lavonne, Julie Cantor, Pamela Hetrick
Physiologic Birth Get an intro to Physiologic Birth: hormones, the 5 p’s of labor, asynclitic, OP, and more!
This gets you started for the 8-hr LIVE workshop, we suggest both!Instructor(s): Sarah Lavonne
Bereavement Care of the bereaved family, how to cope, skills to make a meaningful experience, real stories.Instructor(s): Justine Arechiga, Sarah Lavonne
Breastfeeding How-to give them a strong start, alternative feeding methods, pumping & hand expression.Instructor(s): Sarah Lavonne
Preventing Birth Trauma How to prevent, address and provide trauma-informed care, managing vicarious trauma.
Bonus Class: Healing Trauma in the Birth ProfessionalInstructor(s): Krysta Dancy, Sarah Lavonne
Some Scary Stuff High-risk perinatal – PPH, Shoulder Dystocia, Cord Prolapse, Sepsis & Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy.Instructor(s): Sarah Lavonne, Justine Arechiga
Fetal Monitoring EFM & IFM, legal considerations, charting.Instructor(s): Sarah Lavonne, Justine Arechiga
OH Baby! Caring for the normal and recognizing abnormal, common complications of the neonate.Instructor(s): Sarah Lavonne, Ashley Richardson
LaunchWhat’s Next? Making a difference and building to a future.
Bonus Class: Leading Change!Instructor(s): Justine Arechiga, Mykel LeCheminant, Sarah Lavonne
Wondering if Mentorship is right for you? You’ll get to…
- Help change the culture on your unit.
- Learn how to better support birth.
- Meet like-minded nurse friends that love birth as much as you do!
- Feel inspired or re-inspired!
- Build or rebuild a solid foundation in obstetrics.
Download this Mentorship Flyer for your unit & learn more!View the terms