You did it!!! You took the plunge and committed to your own growth, development, having the support for you to be the absolute best L&D nurse you can. YOU (yes, you) are going to CHANGE THE GAME on your unit, in your hospital and ultimately in the world. We really do believe in you THAT MUCH! The amazing part about you committing to the BBN GROUP Mentorship program is that I am here for you every step of the way! We are going to get started SOON!
- Save our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions along the way, we are here for you!
- Join our private FB group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/bundlebirthmentorship
- Your introduction kick-off call will be emailed to you with the link and will be different than your standard call time!
- Your cohort calls will begin on the closest subsequent month to when you signed up (signed up in September, you’ll have an October start date) and be the same each month
- January start: 1800 PST on the 2nd Wed of the month – CALL LINK
- April start: 1630 PST on the 2nd Wed of the month – CALL LINK
- July start: 1630 PST on the 2nd Tues of the month – CALL LINK
- October start: 1800 PST on the 2nd Tues of the month – CALL LINK
- Check out your Welcome Workbook! It is in the materials tab on this page.
- You can see your modules below! Feel free to watch the welcome video now, but you don’t need to start your class until after your welcome call.
- Each month has its own workbook under the Materials tab. You can print them out as you go and place them in a 3-ring binder!
- If you would like to order a printed workbook you can do so HERE. This is for mentees only.
- Our pre-assessment is HERE. This is different than your intake assessment. We will be using this data to watch for trends and evaluate your growth.
- After completing each course, your CE certificates will appear under “Your Courses” tab
- Come back to this site and login to access each class. Your next class will appear under “Your Courses” tab each month on the date of purchase.
- Get excited!!! We can’t wait to connect with you!
Your mentorship officially begins when you choose (keep in mind you have access to the content for 2 years). Calls start quarterly, we encourage you to choose a start time and join your cohort to follow the process together! You will get an email with your introduction call time (unique each quarter), no need to have anything completed before then. Until then, check out the Welcome Packet and familiarize yourself with the community & process. We recommend not starting the videos until the 1st, but they’re yours for the learning! We will discuss Month 1 on your second call.
LET’S DO THIS.
BONUS: with this purchase, you get 10% off our Physiologic Birth Class! Use MENTORSHIP10 at checkout AND
Healing Trauma in the Birth Professional for FREE with code HEALINGMENTORSHIP21 – be sure to “purchase” so that it can be added to your courses. Be blessed! xo
We put our hearts and souls into this course for you. Understanding your why and building your mission statement will build a solid foundation for a lasting career. Setting a solid foundation will help you on hard days. It will help you during a demise. It will help you when your patient ends up in the OR. It will help you when you feel like you have an unfair assignment. It will help you care for a patient with different beliefs. It will help you when working with difficult coworkers. It will help you see what really matters.
This course will cover topics such as ethics, advocacy, patient rights, nurse’s rights, the essence of nursing, HIPAA and more. We know, the stuff you learn in nursing school, but our hope is that this is a fresh take on each topic, that you can actually apply what you learn in this class and that it helps continue to grow your roots deep. It IS important and we know you’ll especially see why after this class.
At the end of this course, it is expected that the student can:
- Explain what human dignity, self-determination and advocacy are and how they pertain to our field of nursing
- Develop personal goals for continued professional development, self-care, and lifelong learning.
- Practice safe, evidence-based and ethical care
*4.5 CEs from the California BRN will be awarded upon completion of this class. Class access expires 2 yrs from purchase.