Thank you for attending this class! Please see the Materials tab for supplemental resources, as well as the courses tab for a recap clip of the “baby rules” portion of the class. If you have come to this page before the class date, hold tight!
Return here after you’ve taken the class to access your evaluation. Once you submit your eval, your CE certificate will be available to you and saved under your Courses tab on your account home.
Thank you, sincerely, from all of us at the Bundle Birth team, for all of your hard work and heart that you put into your work. Each one matters, together we’re changing the game in obstetrics.
If you loved this class be sure to share it with your friends and coworkers! We also have other ways to help support your growth and learning! ♥️
NOTE: as of right now, just skip to the end of the baby rules video, let it run to the end and then “mark as complete”. Then, you should be able to take the quiz.
- ACOG Limit Intervention
- ACOG Safe Prevention of the Primary Cesarean
- Pelvic Floor Tension (Handout) for Bundle Birth L&D Nurses
- Toolkit to Support Vaginal Birth & Reduce Cesareans
- Supporting a Healthy and Physiologic Childbirth
- Supporting Physiologic Childbirth by Melissa Avery
- Preparing for a Gentle Birth by Blandine Calais-Germain
- Labor Progress Handbook by Penny Simkin & Lisa Hanson
- Fascia: What it is and Why it Matters by David Lesondak
- Trauma Informed Care in the Perinatal Period by Julia Seng & Julia Taylor
- The Female Pelvis by Blandine Calais-Germain
- Join the Mailing List!
- Happy Hour w/ Bundle Birth Nurses Podcast
- Classes: Coping with Labor for L&D Nurses, Grounding Techniques
- Educational Tools & Additional Resources: Flexible Pelvis Model, Female Pelvis Model with Femurs, CUB promo code- CA29 for $5 off!, Dear Birth (Instagram), Sarah's Youtube Channel
- Bundle Birth Products: Position Guide, Poster Position Guide, Spikey Balls